A plugin through which you can call a numeric section by short code and there is a settings page through which you can add the content of the section.
This plugin is used to invoke a number that is used in the content of the site.
In addition to a settings page through which you can add content and save in the database.
* Displays the section in the place and page on which the short code is called .
* Help bloggers shorten the census in this section and summon it in a distinctive and tidy manner within the site.
* Formatting, changing the color and type of font, and modifying the style of the section can be done by modifying the page in WordPress or Elementor .
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘Counts Section’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to the pages and posts of the site and put the short code inside it and go to the settings page and add the content .
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Counts Section” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 1.0 *
- Avery basic version added for Counts Section system